|Ed Auker||Airport Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Big Horn County Airport, located 3 miles west of Hardin just south of I-90, was opened in January of 2015. 100 LL fuel is available as is a courtesy car. Daily hangar rental occasionally available. Airport is staffed part time.
- Identifier: 00U
- Elevation: 3025’
- Runways: 8 and 26 x 75’ at 4490’
- REIL / PAPI: CATF 122.8
- Fuel: 100LL Current Price is at AirNav
- Class: B II (approach <140, wingspan <78’)
- Design Weight: 12.5K
- Future Plans
- AWOS: Late Summer 2019
- RNAV GPS: 12/5/19
- Airport Manager
- Ed Auker 406 679-0541, email@example.com
- Call for the security gate code.